Intel virtual internship
For MSc or Phd students
Software Engineering Intern
Intel is seeking research interns to help us a develop a library of distributed data structures to support our research projects in AI.
Projects that interns can expect to work on include:
- Supporting our teams in generating a family of precision kernels
- Measuring, comparing, and finetuning the accuracy and performance of these kernels using AI simulators
- Testing next generation hardware and cutting edge algorithms
Please note that this is a virtual internship.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral skills that indicate:
- Comfort working with a distributed team is essential.
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment.
- This job also requires strong verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment.
Master in CS or Applied Mathematics
Research experience in computer arithmetic or machine learning
Experience running and tuning popular AI workloads
Skilled in CC programming Additional experience in GPU programming is a plus
Good knowledge of x86 assembly Intel hardware and Intel emulation and simulation tools Pin SDE SNIPER will be an asset
Good communication skills for scientific disseminations technical reports, seminar publication
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.