Start on the road from campus to the boardroom at our new online event
Friday 23 April, 12.30-5pm
If you’re an aspiring future business leader who would like to work for one of the biggest organisations in the world, then Aspire is here to start you on your path.
TARGETjobs has partnered with leading employers to help you connect with recruiters, graduates and senior business leaders and develop the applications skills you’ll need to succeed.
Friday 23 April
12.30 pm – 5 pm
Over the course of the day you will:
- Have unrivalled facetime with 12 employers in fields such as law and finance
- Be inspired by talks from senior leaders and graduates with Black Heritage
- Upskill yourself through a series of workshops on applications, online tests, interviews and assessment centres
- Feel empowered and confident ready to apply for your dream role and take the first steps towards the boardroom!
Who can attend?
- Pre-final year students at a UK university
- Studying any undergraduate degree
- Students from a Black Heritage background
Spaces for this event are limited, so register today and one of the TARGETjobs events team will be in touch.