Moody’s is looking for first and second year Bachelor’s students to join their virtual Spring Insight Scheme!
7-9 April 2021 | Virtual
Moody’s Spring Insight Scheme
Are you looking for a way to leverage your education to fuel a career in the ever-evolving world of Finance and/or Technology? Are you interested in gaining invaluable insights into a global firm that is valued and respected by the financial markets? If so, please consider our virtual 2021 Spring Insight Scheme being held the 7th – 9th of April!
Moody’s EMEA Spring Insight Scheme provides a unique opportunity to develop skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry. Over three days you’ll gain an understanding of who we are and what we do through interactive sessions including a case study, presentations, trainings, and networking events.
- First year (of a three-year program) or the second year (of a four-year program) of a Bachelor’s degree
- Eligible to work in the UK and/or the EU
- You have a strong desire to explore a career in Moody’s
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of another European language would be advantageous
How to apply:
- Stage 1: Submit your application through the link below (applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis)
- Stage 2: Zoom video interview with the EMEA Campus Recruitment team
Applications will close on 19th February and interviews will commence from 22nd February.