Complete the Engineering Asia Virtual Experience Programme at Microsoft over the winter break
Take this free virtual opportunity to upskill yourself and get a true feel of what it’s like to work at Microsoft.
As the cornerstone of our company, Microsoft Engineers always aspire to be the best in the industry. Whether coding, building, hacking, designing, or testing, they consistently put their passion and energy into delivering world-class products that will delight and empower Microsoft customers and partners.
At Microsoft, you will work on projects that matter and that use your engineering skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. Microsoft offers a wide range of opportunities across the field of Engineering. These include Cloud Network Engineering, Content Publishing, Data & Applied Sciences, Design, Design Research, Engineering General Management, Product Planning, Programme Management, Service Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Software Development and Software Engineering.
We encourage you to use Microsoft’s Asia Virtual Experience Programme to get to know us better and discover the knowledge and skills that can set you up for success as an Engineering professional at Microsoft.
Benefits of this Engineering: Asia Virtual Experience Programme
- Earn a Certificate
- Have your job application prioritised
- Be seen by Microsoft
- Make your CV and LinkedIn stand out
- Do it in your own time
- Gain real work experience
- Learn direct from Microsoft
- Leverage this experience in interviews
- Set yourself up for success
What will you do in this Engineering: Asia Virtual Experience Programme?
- Undertake research to discover more about Microsoft
- Prepare for your virtual experience at Microsoft
- Use SMART goal setting to build the career you want
- Get to know Microsoft’s values – Respect, Integrity and Accountability
- Explore Microsoft’s commitment and approach to putting values into action
- Explore Microsoft’s cultural transformation
- Discover Microsoft’s Four Solutions that enable digital transformation
- Bring your professional voice to the Microsoft table
- Bring a professional approach to meetings
- Discover the importance of your personal brand
- Realize the impact of a positive first impression
- Discover the value of applying a Growth Mindset to everything you do
- Develop curious thinking to support a Growth Mindset
- Learn the value of positive self-talk (bonus task)
- Discover the value of different types of learning activities (bonus task)
- Learn about managing your growth mindset and behavior to improve adaptability (bonus task)
- Learn about reactions to change and effective change management strategies (bonus task)
- Learn about different communication preferences to develop a more flexible communication style (bonus task)
- Adapt your communication style to support different communication preferences (bonus task)
- Learn how to manage your time and identify priorities more effectively (bonus task)
- Keep focused by developing strategies to manage disruptions (bonus task)
- Learn how Microsoft Azure is leading the way in helping organizations meet their business challenges
This programme is self-paced. It takes 6-8 hours to complete this Virtual Experience Programme.