One of Big 4 is looking for exceptional graduates for one of two technology graduate schemes
Company: One of the Big 4
Roles: Cyber or Data Analytics
Location: Various UK locations
Duration: 2 years
Start Date: September 2021
Deadline: 30th October 2020
Want to kick-start a career in tech? Apply your problem-solving abilities to build your tech career with one of the largest professional services firms in the world. If you’re interested in IT security, this Cyber Security graduate scheme could be perfect for you. If you have a passion for data analytics, you might prefer the IT Risk Assurance scheme. Check out both below!
Apply Now: Cyber Security Graduate Scheme – https://bit.ly/35cEEZz
Apply Now: IT Risk Assurance Graduate Scheme – https://bit.ly/33bCOFJ
Who is the company?
– Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational, industry-leading firm with offices and opportunities all around the world.
– Part of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work for’ list ranked by Fortune magazine, you could be offering your expert advice to some of the world’s biggest companies.
What are the roles?
Cyber Security Graduate Scheme (London Only)
– As part of the Technology team, you will help secure the way large organisations store their data – and their customers’ data. Sometimes that means helping them recover from attacks, too…
– On this two-year programme, you’ll be assigned to a key service area such as Cyber Threat and Risk Management, Technology Resilience, Privacy and Data Protection.
– You’ll gain a broad understanding of the IT landscape of huge clients, including banks, insurers and other financial institutions to protect them from cyber threats.
IT Risk Assurance – Data Analytics Graduate Scheme (Various UK Locations)
– Working in Technology Risk means you’ll sit within the Consulting business area, working across various teams to audit clients’ IT systems and applications.
– The role has a particular emphasis on data analytics, using emerging technology to identify and analyse risks to your clients’ businesses.
– You’ll also work alongside colleagues in Assurance, attending client meetings to identify risks, test controls and provide an opinion on the security of the client’s IT environment.
Why should you apply?
– Your work will make a positive difference for businesses and to society, as well as to shape the future of the profession.
– You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses, in a number of industry sectors.
– You’ll study towards a professional qualification in your desired field while gaining work experience with one of the world’s most prestigious firms – the perfect start to a long and successful career.
Who is best suited to this role?
– There are no university or grade requirements for this role, though you must be studying towards – or have completed – a technical/STEM degree (e.g. Physics, Engineering, Maths, Computer Science).
– You will receive full training, but experience in your preferred area (e.g. Cyber Security or Data Analytics is desirable).
– This company is able to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Please note that you can only apply to one of these roles. It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and our service and support are free!