Refresh your knowledge of Java with this 5 day course
Recharge your programming
SEP 21 – SEP 25 AT 14.00-17:30 PM
Calling all returning students…it might have been a while since you’ve spent time programming, so this 5 day course is designed to refresh your knowledge of Java.
Topics covered will include: Classes, objects, constructors, object interaction, methods, looping, collections, array lists, linked lists, arrays, inheritance, overriding, ENums and lambdas.
This Student Success intervention will be delivered online via MS Teams from 2 – 5.30pm on Monday 21st – Friday 25th September.
You can access these sessions via the links below:
– Day 1 (21st Sept): https://bit.ly/2ZwPF4c
– Day 2 (22nd Sept): https://bit.ly/35MGJMf
– Day 3 (23rd Sept): https://bit.ly/3hy2Aci
– Day 4 (24th Sept): https://bit.ly/32vbJ1c
– Day 5 (25th Sept): https://bit.ly/3ksEGRB
If you have any questions about this programme, please contact Jordan Regan (Student Success Project Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org