ReapSource is looking for a hands-on, highly motivated Full Stack Developer Associate with at least 1 year or more experience to join as part of the team to build a web-based software application. The Associate Developer will work closely with the Founders of ReapSource, team and partners to help develop and shape the next version of the product: an innovative goal focused communication and learning application. They are keen to hire a Kent graduate.
Duration – Full Time
Salary: £30k – £33K subject to qualifications & experience + discretionary performance-based bonus
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a talented, ambitious graduate programmer who wants to be in a lead developer role while also working within a fun and innovative SaaS start-up environment.
This position requires a BSc (Hons) in Computer Science or related disciplines. Flexible working options available.
– Design and Develop the web application (front and back-end) working according to Agile (Scrum) methodology
– Work closely with all stakeholders and take a key role in the product development
– Participate in the development of the strategic roadmap in alignment with the business vision and strategy & aligned to market research feedback
– Collaborate with teams to ensure smooth integration of front end and back end development
– Ensure all solutions are fully tested, optimised, well documented and deployed timely
– Recommend future technologies to build and develop the product (frameworks etc.)
– Take ownership and lead in product development
– Strong educational and commercial experience in Computer Science / Engineering
– Strong hands-on development background in Microsoft technologies including MS SQL, ASP.Net Framework, Visual Studio and Azure
– Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum) Project Development Environment
– Experience and understanding of design principles in UX and UI will be very desirable
– Experience in building highly scalable and fully mobile optimized solutions & Apps
– Experience creating and implementing a strong testing culture and environment
– Experience with API integrations and cyber security
– Appreciation of responsive design on multiple devices
– Knowledge / Experience of Artificial Intelligence will be highly desirable
– Knowledge of either collaboration and / or communication and e-learning delivery platforms is desirable
– Excellent communication and people skills with a positive can-do work ethic & attitude
– Motivated software engineer willing to drive deliverables through to completion
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting SaaS start-up company. Working in an environment that encourages creativity and new ideas. You will be highly enthusiastic and knowledgeable about new technology and will play an important role within our team and the wider business.
Duration – Full-Time
Salary – £30K – £33K, subject to qualifications & experience + discretionary performance-based bonus
Location – Medway Innovation Centre, Chatham, Kent. Flexible working options available.
Start – July 2020
Please send your CV with a brief letter on why you are the right person for this lead developer role.