The Turing Talent Careers Programme is a first-of-its-kind career empowerment programme to kick start your career in the technology industry.
As the Coronavirus pandemic has impacted the job market, we hope this programme gives them the extra support needed to get the job that they want.
The programme offers:
• A wide range of early-career jobs at top corporates and innovative startups. Both technical and non-technical positions are available
• Continuous training on technical and interpersonal skills over the first 12 months on the job
• 1-on-1 coaching sessions from a personal mentor who is experienced in your field
• A high-calibre peer network across the industry
The programme is designed not only to get you a job, but also to accelerate your career in the long run. In addition, we provide career support, mock interviews and training by experienced hiring managers, to help you succeed in getting the job you want.
This programme is free to apply, and is accepting applications for 2020 cohorts. Minimum Qualifications:
- A Bachelor degree or above in a STEM subject
- Can start a full time position in 2020
- Previous internship, work experience, startup or other commercial experience in the field of technology
We embrace diversity and believe talent is everywhere. We encourage all to apply regardless of your background. Visa sponsorship is provided for many, though not all of the roles, depending on employer preference.
Check out our website for more details: https://www.turingtalent.io/graduates
Or apply directly here: https://jobs.lever.co/turingtalent/bdbb8e41-5a04-4aa1-8879-a006fbecf050