Looking for a graduate job or internship in Reading? Want to kick-start your career at one of the UK’s top, global, award-winning employers?
This world-renowned professional services (Big 4) firm is looking to take on graduates from ANY degree background for their Reading-based Audit programmes…
Company: 1 of the Big 4 Professional Services Companies
Role: Audit Graduate Scheme – Empowered route
Start Date: September 2020
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/hithlz
Deadline: 1st April 2020 – APPLY ASAP as first come first served!
Who is the company?
– Our client, 1 of the Big 4 professional services companies, is one of the largest providers of audit services in the world
– As a Top 10 graduate employer with around 200,000 employees operating across 150 countries, their expertise ensures they are constantly adding value for their clients
What would a graduate scheme in Audit involve?
Auditing involves analysing data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
– You’ll gain experience with companies across a range of sectors, learning how to deliver an accurate, impartial perspective on financial activity – skills in which you will develop from day one
– It’s work with real impact – opportunity to make a positive difference for businesses and society and to shape the future of the profession
– Varied work – opportunity to work with a variety of businesses, in one or more industry sectors
– The firm is leveraging tech-enabled solutions to help deliver quality audits – you will work with some of the latest technologies, such as artificial intelligence and advanced data analytics
– Career development – tools and guidance are provided for you to shape your own development, with real ownership of your career path
Why should you apply?
– Working in audit will equip you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of many different industry sectors
– You will have the opportunity to train to become a Chartered Accountant, with all qualifications fully funded and supported (ACA)
– You will be working with a rich variety of clients to inspire and develop your potential
– You will have the opportunity to travel to visit clients both nationally and internationally
– You will be joining a Top 10 graduate employer with some of the world’s leading graduate programmes
– 25 days holiday (with the option to buy an extra 10 days), lunch allowance, iPad and bike schemes, student joiner loan (up to the value of £8,000), flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose benefits that suit you and financial support towards gaining professional qualifications
– Structured, quality training – trainees are supported in achieving relevant professional qualifications and have access to the development tools and support needed to shape your career
– Part of a supportive, friendly and diverse community with opportunities to make a difference outside of the office through our volunteering initiatives (up to 6 days of work time off each year)
Why work in Reading?
– All the same benefits, training and opportunities as at their other UK locations.
– The Reading office is a fantastic place to start your career at, giving you the same wide-ranging client exposure as other offices.
– With a diverse range of businesses, Reading is a dynamic contributor to the UK economy.
– The area is home to innovative start-ups as well as many of the world’s leading multinationals, and the firms’ teams here work with listed and privately-owned companies across a range of sectors including manufacturing, retail, public sector, private equity and business services.
– This office has a strong reputation for supporting Thames Valley’s thriving information technology and communications businesses, with large pensions advisory capability and one of the largest expatriate advisory practices outside London.
– This office is based in central Reading, next door to the station amongst modern developments in a supportive close-knit graduate community.
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must be on track for a 2:1 or above in ANY degree subject
– You must be committed to living and working in Reading- You must be comfortable analysing and interpreting complex information
– An interest in technology and innovation is desired
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.