Junior front-end web developer
Closing date for applications: 12 April 2020
Soap Box are looking for a junior developer to join a seven-strong team of in house developers. Soapbox works with leading charities, NGOs, think tanks and academic institutions, helping them to communicate ideas that matter. Working on projects addressing health, environmental, educational and social issues you’ll be building websites and digital products to help make the world a better place. You should have some experience as a front-end developer, although we are happy to train the
successful candidate in WordPress and Drupal 8.
We are a flexible and fair employer and our values run through everything we do, from the clients we work with to the way we treat our staff. We have studios in London and Bath and this role can be based in either.
○ Front-end – Gulp/webpack/npm, CSS (SASS), Twig/HTML, ES6/JS, SVG
○ Other – Git
What we offer
● Flexible working hours and policy
● Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
● Holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus three additional days off over the Christmas
● Regular social activities
● Barista quality coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
How to apply
For more information, see the listing on our website: