Want the opportunity to use your skills to inspire the next generation of young scientists, mathematicians and linguists? Our client, Ark Teacher Training, is looking for finalists with a passion for teaching, from all degree backgrounds to apply for their school-based training programme…
Company: Ark Teacher Training
Locations: Birmingham, Hastings, London, Portsmouth
Role: 1-year Teacher Training course
Salary: Up to £28,000 bursary in your training year (dependant on specialist subject)
Start Date: September 2020
Degrees Accepted: Any degree accepted
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2vrTNa2
“Transform lives, including your own”
Who is the company?
– Great teachers transform lives – Ark Teacher Training exists to make sure that every young person, regardless of their background, has access to a fantastic teacher.
– With over 35 schools in four regions across the UK, 100% of their recent trainees secured a teaching role once graduated, and 85% of their trainees graduated outstanding!
What will I learn on the Teacher Training Scheme?
– Ark Teacher Training gives you the opportunity to use your skills to inspire the next generation of young scientists, mathematicians and linguists.
– You’ll earn an internationally recognised PGCE qualification and Qualified Teacher Status at the end of your training year.
– By training with Ark, you’ll be joining one of the best teacher training programmes in the country; they have been rated outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
– The subjects that you’ll be trained to teach include Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or French.
Why should you apply?
– Two-week summer school to introduce you to the programme and the principles of great teaching.200
– Weekly training sessions with your fellow trainees, focusing on a key part of your teaching such as behaviour management or curriculum.
– An in-school coach will work with you every week to plan lessons, observe your teaching and offer immediate tailored feedback.
– Make a real difference within a school in an area of economic disadvantage
– Develop your skills with 500 hours of face-to-face training and mentorship throughout the programme, focusing on both theory and practice.
– You could be eligible to receive up to £28,000 in your training year.
– Support from a network of education experts, a dedicated tutor and fellow trainees in your school and across the programme.
What happens once I qualify?
With Ark, the training doesn’t stop when you qualify as a teacher. At the end of your training year, they will help you secure a role at your school or at another one in the Ark network. You will then be supported and guided through your first few years of teaching.
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must have achieved or be on track for a 2:2 in ANY degree subject.
– The firm unfortunately can’t sponsor VISAs for this role, so you must be able to live and work in the UK.
– There’s no existing experience required – Ark wants to see graduates with a real passion for making a difference.
Start a successful and rewarding career with Ark Teacher Training, by applying now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in this role, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.