Looking for a graduate job in Bristol? Want to kick-start your career at one of the UK’s top, global, award-winning employers?
This world-renowned professional services (Big 4) firm is looking to take on graduates from ANY degree background for their Bristol-based Audit programmes…
Company: 1 of the Big 4 Professional Services Companies
Role: Audit Graduate Scheme
Start Date: September 2020
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3bx5igx
You can be from any degree background to apply for this scheme, however you MUST be on track for or achieved a 2.1!
Who is the company?
– Our client, 1 of the Big 4 professional services companies, is one of the largest providers of audit services in the world
– As a top 10 graduate employer with around 200,000 employees operating across 150 countries, their expertise ensures they are constantly adding value for their clients
What is the role?
– Auditing involves analysing data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business
– You’ll gain experience with companies across a range of sectors, learning how to deliver an accurate, impartial perspective on financial activity – skills in which you will develop from day one
– It’s work with real impact – opportunity to make a positive difference for businesses and society and to shape the future of the profession
– The firm is leveraging tech-enabled solutions to help deliver quality audits – you will work with some of the latest technologies, such as artificial intelligence and advanced data analytics
– Career development – tools and guidance are provided for you to shape your own development, with real ownership of your career path
– This scheme is for specifically the Empowered Programme, offering you the chance to work and study near your office and follow a blend of work experience and study, with exams spread out over three years
Why should you apply?
– Working in audit will equip you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of many different industry sectors
– You will have the opportunity to train to become a Chartered Accountant, with all qualifications fully funded and supported (ACA)
– You will be working with a rich variety of clients to inspire and develop your potential
– You will have the opportunity to travel to visit clients both nationally and internationally
– You will be joining a Top 10 graduate employer with some of the world’s leading graduate programmes
– 25 days holiday (with the option to buy an extra 10 days), lunch allowance, iPad and bike schemes, student joiner loan (up to the value of £8,000), flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose benefits that suit you and financial support towards gaining professional qualifications
– Structured, quality training – trainees are supported in achieving relevant professional qualifications and have access to the development tools and support needed to shape your career
– Part of a supportive, friendly and diverse community with opportunities to make a difference outside of the office through our volunteering initiatives (up to 6 days of work time off each year)
– The office is only a 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Station, nestled amongst Bristol’s Harbourside and Old City areas, combining the Georgian elegance of Queen Square with an adjoining new, modern office space
– The office offers open spaces, booths and meeting rooms which allow colleagues to collaborate better together across departments, and with clients
– The team works across all business sectors, including aerospace & defence, engineering, food & drink and financial services, giving you huge exposure to lots of industries
– The 400-strong team of partners and staff in the south-west advise organisations on a wide range of tax, audit and advisory matters, including growth strategies, cyber security & technology solutions
– This year is an important anniversary for the firm, with the Bristol office dating back over 200 years ago and their connections to the West of England as strong then as they are now
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must be on track for a 2:1 or above in ANY degree subject
– You must be committed to living and working in Bristol
– You must be comfortable analysing and interpreting complex information
– An interest in technology and innovation is desired
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process