Sparta Global is a Technology Consultancy and the “Female Grad Employer of the Year” winner at the Women in Tech awards 2018. Here at Sparta Global, we champion ambitious graduates that are passionate about a career in Software Development and becoming the next generation of leaders. We deliver a vast array of technical projects with FTSE 250 companies from sectors including Finance, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Media and Travel.
Graduates come from a variety of university degree backgrounds and no previous commercial experience are required to join our growing Consultancy to deliver cutting-edge projects. Sparta provides industry-led and project-based upskilling to bridge the gap between university and employment via our in-house academy including Java, C# or Python to launch your career and to progress throughout our Graduate Programme as a Software Developer.
What the job entails:
• Full technical upskilling covering Python, Java or C#
• Building next generation products and systems
• Writing quality code and adhering to best coding standards
• Virtual and cloud infrastructure (Amazon Web Services, Azure)
• API Testing and Development
• Utilising Agile methodologies – Scrum, stand-ups, user stories and working in a collaborative
• Meeting and networking with industry professionals
• Working with some of the best companies in the UK
What you get from us:
• £23,000 – £25,000
• Discounts on various products
• Ongoing training, support and mentoring
• Valuable industry experience
• Monthly & yearly awards
• Summer & Christmas parties
• Team social events
• Recent Graduates interested in a career in Technology ideally from STEM degree backgrounds however we are open to looking at alternative degree types
• Basic knowledge of Java, C#, C++ or Python is desirable but not essential
Application Process: To apply, simply send your CV to email@example.com or liaise with our University Engagement team on: 0208 940 2333
At Sparta Global we actively celebrate, support and nurture diversity by fostering equal opportunities, inclusive leadership and fair representation for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals regardless of their background and oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination. We thrive by embedding inclusion and collaboration in every aspect of our community life and we passionately believe that championing a diverse workforce is central to our success.