This is an opportunity for you to join an expanding agile team within a finance technology company, working on projects built on top of our new and innovative Cloud platform. We are looking for a talented, creative developer who is keen to improve.
We are not looking for a website designer; we need developers who are passionate about coding. You will receive help and guidance from a supportive team, and can expect your skills to improve significantly.
There are opportunities for bright candidates to progress quickly within the team, and potential to work with other technologies such as Java and Angular.
Reporting to the Cloud Development Manager, you will be expected to:
• Interpret complex business specifications.
• Implement requirements using clean and concise code.
• Write unit tests for your code.
• Create professional user interfaces.
• Adapt quickly to the team’s development tools, processes and version control.
• Participate in stand-up meetings, brainstorm sessions and demos.
Plus knowledge of:
• A high level language eg Java, C# or C++
• HTML & CSS
• JSON / XML
The role will involve the following skills, any exposure to these would be an advantage:
• AJAX and JQuery
• Unit Testing
• Agile methodologies
• Web Services and Restful APIs
• Version Control eg GIT
• Network and Browser debugging tools (Fiddler, Chrome DevTools and Postman)
Future skills and technologies, which may be gained within the role.
• Java and Spring
• Unit Testing frameworks (Jasmine and Protractor, Mockito)
• Test Driven Development
Education and Experience
For further information and to apply visit: https://www.caseware.co.uk/careers
Also read blog by Kent Student Daniel Knight who did his placement year at Case Ware UK Ltd at