Want to build relationships with a huge variety of clients, including financial institutions and public funds? Do you have a curiosity about the world and a passion for learning new things? A world-leading Investment Management Firm based in Edinburgh are looking for exceptional candidates for their Client Service Manager Programme…
Company: Edinburgh-based Investment Management Firm
Role: Client Service Manager Programme
Salary: £Highly Competitive + Benefits
Start Date: Summer 2020
Degrees Accepted: All degrees accepted
Apply here: https://www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/client-service-edinburgh/?ref=DEPT
Who is the company?
– Our client is a long established, partner-run and hugely successful Investment Management firm based in the heart of Edinburgh.
– The company has over 100 years of experience and assets under management exceeding £200bn.
– Their services that they provide to their clients, their determination to always look to the long term and their culture is what drives their success.
– From pension schemes and charities to public funds and financial institutions, this firm always put the interests of their clients ahead of their own
– For them, it’s not about looking for graduates from a particular degree – instead, they look for inquisitive thinkers who are able to build rapport easily with clients and colleagues and who have a flexible attitude
What is the role?
– As a Client Service Manager, you’ll build strong relationships with clients to get an in-depth understanding of their requirements, aiming to become a trusted long-term partner and adviser
– In year 1 of the programme, you will be placed in one of the department’s client-facing teams from day 1, complete your regulatory exams, technical courses and gain a real understanding of the firm as a whole
– In year 2 you would rotate into a different team, focused on a particular strategy or geographical region, understanding portfolios and meeting clients. You would remain in this team for the foreseeable future.
Why should you apply?
– The programme includes a comprehensive introduction to the firm to enable you to start building technical knowledge and to understand how to provide an excellent service to clients
– This 2-year development programme offers you the chance to transfer your existing skills while learning new ones
– You will have the opportunity to rotate between teams giving you huge exposure to the entire clients department
– With real responsibility from day one, you will be helping the firm to achieve their business goals, whilst you continue to develop a successful and rewarding career
– IMC and CISI qualifications all fully funded and supported
– 31 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), discounted BUPA membership, Employee Assistance Programme, volunteering and charitable work policy, free coffee/tea and fruit, various clubs e.g. choir, running, touch rugby and yoga and even a 20% corporate membership discount at Nuffield Health!
Who is best suited to this role?
– You can be from ANY degree subject to apply for this programme
– There is a preference for those with a 2:1 in their degree, however you may be considered if you have achieved a 2:2
– Those who have completed a masters or PhD are particularly encouraged to apply, or those already in a role looking for a career change
– No matter what degree background you are from, if you’re a great relationship builder, then you could become a Client Service Manager
– Financial services experiences isn’t required – we are looking for those with a curiosity about the world a real passion for learning new things
– As the firm expands globally, language skills continue to be desirable
– You must be proactive, enthusiastic and pragmatic
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.