Unlocked Graduates is a two-year programme that is putting brilliant graduates and career changers at the heart of prison reform. At the moment, nearly half of all prisoners reoffend within a year of release, creating yet more victims, causing untold damage, and costing the UK more than £18bn. Officers on our programme are working to help prisoners escape this cycle.
Unlocked Graduates was the highest new entrant in The Times Top 100 Graduate Jobs ranking this year and have had more interest from applicants than ever before. But we are also recruiting our biggest ever cohort this year. For the best chance of joining us in 2020 get your application in by Friday 13th December.
If you join our unique leadership programme, you will work as frontline prison officer while completing a fully-funded master’s degree in leadership. You will change people’s lives for the better and have an impact on wider society and earn a starting salary of up to £30,000.
As part of the programme you will also get the opportunity to complete a work placement with a wide range of fascinating organisations. From KPMG and PA Consulting to the Ministry of Justice and the African Prisons Project.
Since 2016 Unlocked has placed over 250 new officers in some of the most challenging prisons across the country.
What are we looking for?
• You are an ambitious problem solver
• You are a good negotiator
• You have a 2:1 in any degree or above
• You have a grade C in GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
Why you should apply?
• Fully-funded master’s qualification
• Starting salary up to £30k
• Work placement opportunities from KPMG to the Ministry of Justice
• Develop transferable skills in leadership, negotiating, building relationships, making high-pressure decisions
• Opportunity to contribute to changing policy on prison reform
• Lead change to one of society’s biggest issues
For a graduate scheme that allows you to show you’ve got what it takes to be successful, apply now to Unlocked Graduates!