Want to work for a multinational industry-leading professional services firm? Sanctuary Graduates will help you get there!
Find yourself immersed in one of the world’s most prestigious Audit Graduate Schemes in September 2020 – finish the scheme and leave as a fully-qualified Chartered Accountant. Two of the largest professional services firms in the world are looking for graduates to apply for their auditing programmes…
Company: Two of the Big Four
Locations: 1. Hull, Reading, Luton or Southampton
Roles: Audit Graduate Schemes
Assessment Dates: Ongoing
Apply here: 1. Hull, Reading, Luton or Southampton: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/nationwide-assurance-graduate-scheme/?ref=DEPT
2. Aberdeen: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/aberdeen-audit-2020/?ref=DEPT
Deadlines: 1. Hull, Reading, Luton or Southampton: 23/12/2019
2. Aberdeen: 31/12/2019 – APPLY ASAP as first come first served!
Who are the companies?
1. Hull, Reading, Luton or Southampton:
– Part of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work for’ list ranked by Fortune magazine, this globally connected firm specialises in assurance (including financial audit), advisory services, tax and consulting.
– As a top 20 graduate employer with around 200,000 employees operating across 150 countries, their expertise ensures they are constantly adding value for their clients
What are the schemes?
Auditing involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
1. Hull, Reading, Luton or Southampton: https://www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/nationwide-assurance-graduate-scheme/?ref=DEPT
– Providing reassurance: helping companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts
– Reducing risk: you will be spotting and reducing the risk of security mistakes happening.
– Creating Solutions: helping businesses make sure their systems are safe and working, asking ‘what could go wrong?’, and implementing your solutions.
– Getting to know your clients: Developing a deep understanding of clients’ needs and ensuring your work exceeds their standards.
2. Aberdeen: https://www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/aberdeen-audit-2020/?ref=DEPT
– You’ll gain experience with companies across a range of sectors, learning how to deliver an accurate, impartial perspective on financial activity – skills in which you will develop from day one
– It’s work with real impact – opportunity to make a positive difference for businesses and society and to shape the future of the profession
– Varied work – opportunity to work with a variety of businesses, in one or more industry sectors
– The firm is leveraging tech-enabled solutions to help deliver quality audits – you will work with some of the latest technologies, such as artificial intelligence and advanced data analytics
– Career development – tools and guidance are provided for you to shape your own development, with real ownership of your career path
Why should you apply?
– Working in audit will equip you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of many different industry sectors
– You will have the opportunity to train to become a Chartered Accountant, with all qualifications fully funded and supported (ACA)
– Structured, quality training – trainees are supported in achieving relevant professional qualifications and have access to the development tools and support needed to shape your career
– Hull: You will be working at the forefront of one of the UK’s fastest emerging markets
– Southampton: Recognised as the cultural, retail and commercial capital of the South of England
– Reading: This office is renowned for the development of graduates into future leaders
– Luton: This office is incredibly diverse and they’re very supportive of new graduates
– Aberdeen: Affordable housing and lower living costs, with plenty of places to visit and activities to do
– We are partners with the hiring company: we will be fast-tracking the best candidates through the application process!
Who is best suited to these roles?
– You must be studying for or have graduated in any degree subject and be able to start a full-time role in September 2020.
– You must have great communication and time management skills, attention to detail and a logical approach to business challenges.
**It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.**