Organisation: International Association of Language Centres
Location: Canterbury, Kent
The IALC are looking for a student to help them with their IT and Systems Development! This would suit a student studying Computing or a related degree.
– Able to work with the back end of CRMs. Experience with Salesforce highly desirable.
– Able to create Web-2-Lead forms.
– Coding and website designing knowledge and experience. Experience with Typo 3 highly desirable.
– Able to navigate new software systems quickly and efficiently.
– Able to work independently
– Able to work to strict deadlines
– Quick learner
– Able to work within a team to produce systems that are user friendly
– Able to create user-friendly procedural documents for the rest of the team
Duration: 4 hours per week, minimum
Salary: £12 per hour
Please email your CV and cover letter with details of how you meet the job specification and personal specification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: https://kentunion.co.uk/jobshop/job/687