Edinburgh-based Investment Management firm are looking for technology innovators, people who are passionate about exploring the latest technology to find new business solutions
Do you have a passion for emerging technology? Scotland’s most successful investment manager is looking for technical talent for their Technical Infrastructure Graduate Scheme. Technology underpins everything this company does: 20% of their people work in information systems roles and innovative technologies are fully embraced within the firm.
Company: Edinburgh-based Investment Management Firm
Role: Technical Infrastructure Graduate Scheme
Start Date: September 2020
Apply here: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/tech-infrastructure-2020/?ref=DEPT
Deadline: 29th November 2019
Who is the company?
– Our client is a long established, hugely successful Investment Management firm based in the heart of Edinburgh
– It has 100 years of experience and assets under management exceeding £100bn
– It is a forward thinking firm which fully embraces and invests heavily in cutting edge technology
– The firm has great resources and support for learning and development and partners with suppliers including Microsoft and Apple
– The firm is truly leading in its field and employs only the very best minds
What is the role?
– As a member of the Technology Infrastructure team, you will focus on exploring how emerging technologies can shape the future of the business
– This team maintains and develops the entire IT infrastructure and use technologies from leading vendors like Dell EMC, Splunk, Palo Alto and Bloomberg
– It is a 2 year rotational programme. During this time you will work in teams including data services and operations, information optimisation and integration, with time also spent on the Service Desk.
– You will be solving tech problems to keep the firm running smoothly, meaning your work will have an immediate and tangible impact
– There are fantastic travel opportunities, for example last year a grad took a secondment to New York.
– You will receive excellent support and training, including the IOC qualification
Who is best suited to the Technical Infrastructure scheme?
– You must be studying for an IT, computing or technology related degree
– For this scheme you must have a real interest in infrastructure, networks and technology
– Our client wants hands-on fixers who can get stuck in and find immediate solutions
– You must be a well-rounded individual who has a positive approach to new challenges and who enjoys the buzz of collaboration
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and Sanctuary Graduates support you throughout the full application process.