A great opportunity to engage with Kent’s internationalisation activities across the University and develop your own skills and knowledge alongside your studies.
We are delighted to invite you to apply for this year’s Global Officers Leadership Development (GOLD) Programme. The programme is a co-curricular venture, designed to fit around your academic studies. It provides a framework of activities for globally-minded undergraduate students at Kent to develop their leadership skills, global citizenship and cultural awareness.
There are 5 components which can be completed throughout the academic year. Benefits include:
- Employability Points awarded per activity
- Certificate of recognition and personal reference from the Dean for Internationalisation
- Recognition on your Higher Education Achievement Report
- Practical event & project management experience
- A chance for you to record your international skill development in the Kent Global Passport
For further details please see our website.
Deadline to apply is 30th September 2019.