ANSYS is an internationally recognised company with over 4,000 employees worldwide. ANSYS Discovery is one of the most exciting software products in engineering today. Recently launched, it has been called “the most impressive software in decades” by the press and “a game changer” by customers. It promises to deliver true digital exploration for every engineer, profoundly changing product development. This is a great opportunity to join the global leader in engineering simulation and evangelizing the most exciting product in the portfolio
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team dedicated to the success of ANSYS’s application development for computer-aided engineering software. They can expect to work on exposing simulation capabilities within the Discovery product range to bring new ideas and features to life, building an immersive and intuitive user experience, working closely with product management, UX designers, testers and other development teams.
• Collaborates and communicates with colleagues and teams in a geographically distributed organization.
• Uses the C# / .NET programming languages and related software development technologies on Windows.
• Develops and documents unit tests, APIs and internal productivity tools.
• Participates in the software development lifecycle by completing tasks within the requirements of the ANSYS development process.
• Handles other job-related duties as may be assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) discipline.
• Good understanding of OO programming, C# and .NET preferred.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• An ability and desire to learn new skills and to grow as a professional.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, not essential:
• Experience with the Visual Studio IDE.
• Experience with WPF, PRISM, multi-threading, LINQ, TFS.
Opportunity Duration: Permanent
Opportunity Exact Address
Opportunity Salary: Over £30,000 per annum. Good benefits package. Great working environment.