A great, graduate level software job in UX at Pulse Secure in Cambridge.
A great, graduate level software job in UX at Pulse Secure in Cambridge. They are a USA based company with UK offices on the outskirts of Cambridge; it’s a relatively small, friendly, relaxed team with a really good manager.
Pulse Secure is completely focused on delivering secure access solutions for people, devices, things and services. For years, enterprises of every size and industry have been trusting our integrated virtual private network, network access control, vADC and mobile security solutions to enable secure access seamlessly in their organizations. Our global portfolio is rapidly growing, and we continue to strive to be the market leader in end-to-end secure access.
Every single day, our global team are innovating our products and solutions to ensure that our customers can dramatically boost their workers’ productivity, make a smooth and secure transition to the Cloud and ensure that their networks are protected without a burden on IT. We call it Secure Access for the next generation. Pulse has more than 20,000 customers worldwide along with 80% of the Fortune 500. Our portfolio is used by industry leaders across verticals such as financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, Federal and State/Local governments, as well market segment leaders across SMB, Midmarket, and Enterprise. For further information see: https://blog.pulsesecure.net/
Position of UI Software Engineer (Cambridge)
Salary at market rate, according to experience. Standard benefit package.
• A software engineer with a passion for front-end development;
• Willing to research development processes, tools, and new UI technologies;
• Someone who deeply cares about code quality, consistency and elegance;
• Someone who is not afraid to take responsibilities;
• Committed to best practices;
• Excited about using new tools and open source technologies;
• Passionate about continuous improvement with no expectation of writing the same kind of code in a
year that you are writing today;
• A team player.
A great company built by great people, who excel at having fun while being equally passionate and
skilled at creating great products.
A company that empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world.
A company that equips organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce
compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
• Be a major contributor to the development and maintenance of the company’s world-class UI library
and archive, based on React and inspired by the Material Design principles;
• Support production teams across the entire company, providing UI solutions and guidance;
• Front-end web application engineering;
• Planning and coordinating with the UX team to design and develop new UI solutions for complex
applications in the SaaS security space;
• Building UI to support IT professionals to manage their corporate devices and users in a flexible,
Experience and qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline;
• Proficient in HTML and CSS, SCSS, LESS Knowledge of responsive design and implementation (mobile
vs. desktop responsive CSS);
• Experience with configuration management and continuous integration tools (git/bamboo etc.).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• An attitude of quality, diligence and thoroughness is essential.
If you are interested to this position, contact Davide in the first instance with your CV:
Davide R.O. Calvo
Sr. UX Architect, vADC Engineering
Pulse Secure. Cambridge, UK