Finalists and Graduates Wanted for Java Developer Role with Expert Digital eCommerce Company – Central London & Watford
Are you able to code in java and are you excited by developing technology? Do you want to work with world-renowned clients within the exciting world of digital eCommerce? Are you looking for a graduate role that will allow you to make an impact from day one? A leading digital eCommerce company are looking for final year students and graduates from technical degrees to apply for their java developer role…
|Company:||Leading Digital eCommerce firm|
|Locations:||Central London & Watford|
|Role:||Java Developer Graduate Role|
Who is the company?
eCommerce refers to the buying and selling of services or good using the internet. Our client is an inclusive group of 1500 eCommerce experts that help companies optimise their digital commerce operations, and work with some of the most exciting brands around including Halford’s, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, Ted Baker and GAME.
-They achieve this by developing strategies and implementing solutions across online websites and marketplaces
– The firm is dedicated to the creation of personalised, integrated experiences at every touchpoint, and inspire brands and retailers to succeed in the new world of digital eCommerce
– They offer a very supportive network for new graduates, and their passion for innovation empowers all of their employees to truly fulfill their potential
What is the role?
– You will be building containerised and distributed eCommerce architecture based in the cloud, whilst making use of cloud platform services and technologies such as Google cloud, AWS and Azure
– You will be working as a junior java developer, with either a back or front-end specialism, in the firm’s agile framework
– You will work with the team to review stores, refine acceptance criteria and plan work for the upcoming sprint
– During the sprint you will be expected to write clean, well architectured code with structured unit tests, as well as review the code of your peers
– Each sprint ends with a retrospective where the whole team is invited to give their feedback and make suggestions for improvements, with a real chance to have your creative opinions and ideas heard
– You will also be investigating and diagnosing defects and problems within software, and implementing automated tests
Why should you apply?
– You will be working in the upcoming and exciting world of digital eCommerce, with lots of opportunities for career progression to account director
– You will be building long-lasting relationships with clients, in a company with a family-feel that is constantly focussed on improving
– You will either be based in new, state-of-the-art offices in Watford or central London depending on your preference, in an internationally growing business
– There is the opportunity to really make an impact and learn from some of the best developers in eCommerce
– You will form part of an extremely knowledgeable, passionate, fast-paced and quality-conscious tech team
– As a developer you will have the freedom to be creative and work with java microservices
– Real tangibility of the results from your work – code websites that your friends and family are buying from!
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must be on track for or achieved a 2.1 from a technology-related degree, including but not limited to: computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering or physics
– We are looking for intelligent problem-solvers that aren’t afraid to get stuck in
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.