Get Into Teaching – Information Evenings in London and the South East, April-June 2019
The Get Into Teaching Events team are running a series of Initial Teacher Training application workshops from April to June 2019. These events are tailored towards helping candidates create the best possible teacher training application.
At the events, students will be able to attend a presentation on the application process, which includes tips on using UCAS, personal statements and interviews. They will also be able to have a 1-1 conversation with a Teacher Training Adviser, who can review their draft personal statement and advise them on how to create the best application that they can.
These are the events taking place in your region and London:
• 30/04 – 5.30pm – 8pm, Guildford, Holiday Inn Guildford
• 21/05 – 5.30pm – 8pm, Oxford, Oxford Town Hall
• 22/05 – 5.30pm – 8pm, Brighton, Holiday Inn Brighton – Seafront
• 23/05 – 5.30pm – 8pm, Maidstone, Hilton Maidstone
• 06/04 – 10am – 12.30pm, London, Holiday Inn Camden Lock
• 04/05 – 10am – 12.30pm, London, DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End
• 22/06 – 10am – 12.30pm, Clayton Hotel Chiswick
Candidates can register for an application workshop on our website.