SECUREDATA is one of the Europe’s largest independent security service providers, with a 25 year track record of delivering managed services to some of the largest companies in the world.
University of Kent students are invited to join them at their open day where they will showcase their business so they have an understanding of the future job opportunities at Securedata.
When: Tuesday 26 February
Where: SecureData, Maidstone
FREE shuttle provided from Canterbury campus
• Introduction to the SecureData business (part of the Orange Cyber Defence Group)
• An overview of our Secure Operations Centre and the Services we provide
• Why Cyber Sales is so fantastic!
• The Project Management Office (PMO)
• A presentation on the role of an ethical Hacker (this will be via a zoom session from South Africa by the Sensepost team)
• An explanation on Threat Hunting and Threat Detection
• Ladies in Cyber Security
• What we do in DevOps
• A tour of our Secure Operations Centre
• Tea’s and Coffee’s and a chance to talk to the SecureData team
To book your place and guarantee your place on the shuttle, visit https://careers.kent.ac.uk/leap/event.html?id=4177&service=Careers+Service