Are you excited about emerging technologies? Do you have an interest in finance? Do you think in a logical way and enjoy problem solving?
This 2-year rotational technology graduate programme will give you the opportunity to work on live projects across a variety of teams, developing new, strategic, state of the art technical architecture for a globally-renowned Asset Manager.
Location: Central London – in a brand new office.
Role: Global Technology Graduate Programme
Salary: Very competitive
Assessment dates: W/C 26th November 2018
Start Date: 19th September 2019
Apply here: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/global-technology-grad/?ref=DEPT
Deadline: 31st October 2018
Who is the company?
– Based in central London in a brand new office, Schroders is a globally-renowned, locally-run Asset Management firm, which has over £445 billion in assets under management.
– Boasting a worldwide reach, Schroders has a long history of always keeping clients’ needs at the heart of everything they do.
– For over two centuries and more than seven generations, they’ve grown and developed their expertise in tandem with their interests.
“We bring together people and data to spot the trends that will shape the future. This provides a unique perspective which allows us to always invest with conviction.”
What is the role?
– Technology sits at the heart of what this firm does, from providing creative solutions for clients, to designing and developing cutting edge products.
– This Graduate Programme is rotational, and so you’ll get the opportunity to work on live projects across a variety of teams, including Investment Technology, Distribution & Product Technology, Digital, IT Infrastructure, Information Security and more.
– Over the course of the Programme, you’ll gain experience in:
– Development – Work directly with business users, gather requirements and be involved in the full end-to-end design and development of solutions.
– Business Analysis – This part of our Technology teams help look at identifying the needs of the business and finding technology solutions. It involves strategic planning and policy development
– Infrastructure – Infrastructure IT teams support Schroders globally when it comes to hardware, application and network resources.
Why should you apply?
– Working in small teams gives focused attention on you, exposure to individuals in senior positions and the opportunity for rapid internal career progression.
– Chance to learn multiple different coding languages.
– As a test centre for Microsoft, graduates can make use of the latest technologies to work on live projects with real-life application.
– IMC qualification (and others suited to your specialism) fully funded and supported.
– You will be at the forefront of developing new, strategic, state of the art architecture.
– Personal development is incredibly important to Schroders and there is a committee dedicated to graduate trainees.
Who is best suited to this role?
– 2:1 in any degree subject, although technical / STEM degrees such as computer science and engineering are preferred.
– You must be interested in developing technology as well as in the financial industry.
– Schroders need individuals who have a logical and methodical way of thinking and enjoy problem solving.
– You will need to have a commitment to working in technology and some past experience of coding in any programming language.
– This role requires individuals who thrive on problem-solving and are excited by the prospect of working with technology to deliver innovative solutions in the financial world.
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.