Do you have an interest in process improvements and influencing change across a business? Do you think in a logical way and enjoy problem solving? Are you interested in how technology can transform businesses?
This 2-year rotational graduate programme will see you implement and drive change across the business. If you’re a logical, confident and energetic problem-solver from a STEM / technical degree background, who wants to effect change in a global business, then this could be the perfect graduate scheme for you.
Location: Central London – in a brand new office.
Role: Group Change Graduate Programme
Salary: Very competitive
Assessment dates: W/C 26th November 2018
Start Date: 19th September 2019
Apply here: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/global-change-grad/?ref=DEPT
Deadline: 31st October 2018
Who is the company?
– Based in central London in a brand new office, Schroders is a globally-renowned, locally-run Asset Management firm, which has over £445 billion in assets under management.
– Boasting a worldwide reach, Schroders has a long history of always keeping clients’ needs at the heart of everything they do.
– For over two centuries and more than seven generations, they’ve grown and developed their expertise in tandem with their interests.
What is the role?
– Throughout this 2-year rotational programme you will be acting as an internal consultant providing advice on strategic changes.
– Tasks will also include ensuring Schroders Agile teams are operating efficiently and evaluating current processes to look for areas of improvement.
– Although you would be closely working with the technology department to integrate new, automation technologies and improve existing technical frameworks, this is not a technology placement and you will not be developing any software.
The teams get involved in a variety of tasks and responsibilities including:
– Projects may include:
– helping to update business-vital spreadsheets from manual to automated
– building consistent best practice change management
– creating & designing operating models
– implementing lean practice – set up to allow the business to realise efficiency gains
– identifying inefficiencies & finding root causes to problems
Why should you apply?
– Early exposure to individuals in senior positions and the opportunity for rapid internal career progression
– Chance to constantly learn new skills
– Be a key player in driving change across a globally-renowned, successful business
– IMC & IEB qualifications supported
– Brand new office in a very central London location
Who is best suited to this role?
– 2:1 in any degree background but numerate/STEM degrees are preferred
– You must have a passion for implementing change and an interest in technology within a business
– This role requires individuals who thrive on problem-solving and are excited by the prospect of working with technology to deliver innovative solutions in the financial world
– It is vital that you are logical, interpersonal, confident and driven!
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.