Graduate roles in Canterbury.
Our multidisciplinary agile teams have been successfully delivering high profile content managed websites and digital products since 2001. Our clients include Johnson & Johnson, ITV, BDO, Robbie Williams, Royal Collection Trust, Imperial War Museums, and the National Crime Agency.
Using the Deeson Agile Framework we design and build open source platforms including public-facing websites, intranets, data platforms, business systems and system integrations for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
In 2019 they are running their successful graduate training scheme for software developers once again. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in web software development.
You’ll undertake a one year structured training programme while working alongside some of the UK’s top open source developers on an exciting range of client projects.
Meet the Managing Director!
Simon Wakeman, Managing Director at Deeson, will be on campus to talk to final year students about their graduate scheme:
Deeson Software Developer Graduate scheme
FREE Pizza & Networking
Friday 2 November 2018
12-1pm in Cornwallis S132
A great place to work.
We’ve worked hard to create a supportive and challenging workplace, where you have a high degree of ownership and are responsible for defining the way you work most effectively. As part of our multi-skilled team you get to work on interesting projects with smart clients and motivated team-mates.
Read our handbook.
We’re open by design. That’s why we’ve made our team handbook available publicly online. Read it here to find out more about how we do things at Deeson.
What makes the Deeson graduate scheme different.
- Self-managing teams mean you decide how to deliver your work.
- Structured one year training programme to help you learn.
- Stay in Canterbury and work locally. No commuting or moving away.
- Flexible working allows you to set your own schedule and work flexibly.
- Flat organisational structure gives you a real voice in running the company.
- Learn fast with paid conference tickets, unlimited training budget, and a personal development programme.
- Grow your profile with public speaking support.
- Support open source and learn from the largest Acquia Certified team in Europe.
What we offer
- Structured training scheme to help you succeed.
- Personal career mentor to help you learn and progress your software development career.
- Transparent pay scales and progression.
- Fair pay guarantee.
- 24 days paid holiday per year.
- MacBook laptop with the latest software.
- £500 annual personal budget for hardware, software or accessories.
- £250 annual Wellness Fund.
- Paid charity volunteer time off.
- Tax-free bikes and e-bike scheme
For further information and how to apply visit: www.deeson.co.uk/graduates