Technical, collaborative team-players wanted for technology graduate programme at client-centric investment firm. This year, ‘Transforming Technology’ is one of their 3 firm-wide goals, and so tech is at the beating heart of the company, rather than in the back office! This innovative company is the perfect place to kick-start your career in technology whilst getting the opportunity to complete your IMC/IOC qualifications.
Company: Investment House with £22bn in assets under management
Location: Central London
Role: 2-year Technology Graduate Programme
Salary: Competitive, discretionary bonus
Start Date: September 2019
Apply here: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/tech-grad-im/?ref=DEPT
Deadline: 5th November 2018
Who is the company?
– Their clients are the absolute focus of everything this investment house does.
– Their aim is to deliver positive results regardless of how the financial markets are performing, and they pride themselves on being a vibrant, all-inclusive, forward-thinking company.
– The open-plan offices, flat hierarchical structure and collaborative culture empower employees to make the best decisions for their clients.
What is the role?
– This 2-year technology graduate programme will see you designing, testing, fixing and implementing new technology across the firm.
– You will be working with cutting-edge technology, rotating across 4 teams, including clients, investments, and risk & reporting, before choosing where you want to specialise.
– As part of a small team, you will be given lots of training and mentoring, but also responsibility and autonomy from the outset, liaising with key business stakeholders to suggest innovative solutions to complex problems.
Why should you apply?
– Competitive starting salary with a discretionary, annual bonus.
– All qualifications fully funded and supported (for example, IMC or IOC).
– Full use of internal and external training platforms (both technical skills and personal development).
– Flat hierarchical structure with an open-office floor plan – no closed office doors here!
– Very healthy company with fresh fruit, office yoga and pilates, as well as cricket, football and tennis teams and fun exercise boot-camps in Green Park (optional, of course)!
– 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase an additional 5 days) and birthday hours.
– Regular acupressure massages as well as; private travel and medical insurance.
Who is best suited to this role?
– 2:1 in Computer Science, Software Engineering and related technical degrees.
– Experience with C# and Java is vital.
– You must be comfortable working in a small team and be a self-starter with plenty of initiative.
– We are looking for someone with good communication skills and the ambition to succeed.
– You MUST have the full right to work in the UK.
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.