Graduate Database Developer
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings.
We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 600 staff in the UK and 400 in India.
We currently have the opportunity for a Computer Science (or similar) Graduate who is looking for an analytical role using SQL server databases.
As the Junior Database Developer, you would be…
• Updating and maintaining Microsoft SQL databases
• Designing and implementing SSIS packages for data transformation and loading
• Writing SQL to extract detailed information
• Supporting stakeholders around the business with requests for information
Why come to work for us?
You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth and joining a team of MI professionals whereby you’ll be able to develop your career.
The role is based in Chatham, Kent which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment.
Being a small challenger bank, we are fast paced and extremely agile, with significant investment being made into our products, team and working environment.
The added extras
• The base salary is between £25,000 and £29,000
• An annual 10% discretionary bonus opportunity
• 22 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing to 24 in April 2019
• Holiday Purchase Scheme – ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday
• Access to Perkbox for a variety of discounts (such as cheap cinema tickets, restaurant vouchers and free mobile phone insurance etc!)
Am I suitable for this role?
To be successful in the role of Graduate Database Developer, you will:
• Have experience of using Microsoft SQL servers and SSIS development, preferably during an industrial placement
• Have a basic understanding of database efficiency measures
• Have knowledge of design and building ETL processes
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please contact Charlie Dukes (Talent Acquisition Partner) with your CV and any questions to email@example.com