Elmstone Systems are looking for a software engineer to join a well-established software house in East Kent. They provide software solutions to global corporations and the education market.
As a software engineer, you will help design and develop new features for their existing software and investigate / diagnose any customer problems.
Your work will involve
• Coding and testing to meet our quality standards
• Analysis and design of new requirements
• Supporting our existing software and product features
• Estimating the effort required to deliver new features and fixes
• Problem solving
• Providing your views as part of our regular team discussions
• Comfortable with web technologies (CSS, HTML5, RESTful APIs)
• Ability to effectively use source code management
• The ability to share knowledge with team members to improve overall effectiveness
Additional desirable skills
• Experience coding in TypeScript and SQL
Where required, training will be provided
They are in friendly, quiet, spacious, air-conditioned offices close to the seafront in Deal.
Deal has many lovely restaurants and bars as well as a long seafront which is great for a lunchtime stroll or chill out on the beach.
Opportunity Exact Address
Elmstone Systems Limited
49-51 High Street
Opportunity Start Date: Immediately
About Elmstone Systems Limited
Main business: : IT and technology
Elmstone Systems is a software development company, established in 1999, based in Deal Kent.
The offices are close to the seafront and are friendly, quiet, spacious and air-conditioned.
They develop and provide both cloud hosted software and bespoke software to a wide range of companies across many countries.
Their team consists of 9 permanent employees and 4 contractors.