Do you have a real interest in and passion for technology and finance? Do you want the challenge of a diverse technical role in a global investment bank?
This international investment bank is looking to take on graduates across 4 different technical roles: Information Security, Front Office Technology Support, Credit Risk Technology and Data Management Technology.
Company: International Investment Bank
Location: Central London
4 Roles: 1. Information Security Trainee, 2. Front Office Technology Graduate Support Analyst, 3. Credit Risk Technology Graduate (Java Developer), 4. Data Management Technology Graduate Developer
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Grad Scheme: 18-month non-rotational programmes
Start Date: September 2018
Apply here: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/technology-graduate-roles-investment-bank/?ref=DEPT
Deadline: Friday 10th August 2018
Who is the company?
Our client is an investment bank with a global presence, whose European activities are mainly conducted from the London office. The company provides M&A advisory, sales and trading services in a variety of financial products to corporate and institutional clients.
What are the 4 roles?
1. Information Security Graduate Trainee
• Research trends within the information security industry to identify areas needing improvement
• Assisting in testing and simulating the effectiveness of contact, contingency, and recovery procedures, liaising with Technology, Business, and Global departments
2. Front Office Technology Graduate Support Analyst
• Provide 1st and 2nd line application and desktop support to the Front Office team
• Technical fault analysis and coordination of issues through to resolution
• Identifying tactical and strategic solutions to address system inefficiencies
3. Credit Risk Graduate Developer
• Work on development, support, and maintenance of a risk management program – used firm-wide – used to manage risk against counterparties. Program is a java based middle tier, MSSQL/SSAS back end, and an Angular and C# front-end
• Interact with the Credit Risk team and the rest of the firm to address issues and understand their needs
4. Data Management Graduate Developer
• Work on the development, support, and maintenance of a reference data system (java micro-service based middle tier, Sybase back end, Angular front-end)
• Work on the development, support, and maintenance of a Market-data system, used to collect external market data for use in reporting nd overnight batch processing.
Why should you apply?
• Career progression could lead to becoming a Support Analyst, Business Analyst or Project Manager
• Opportunity to work on other developments and projects depending on business need
• Develop technical skills with help from experienced mentors
• Gain a good understanding of financial products and trading life-cycle in investment banking
• Fantastic location in vibrant area of central London
Who is best suited to this role?
– 2:1 or above in IT Security, IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
– Helpful to have experience with: Python, Maven, Jenkins CI, Git., C#, shell scripts, web development, and/or RESTful services
– We’re looking for someone who is: a good team player, well organised with a strong ability to prioritise, inquisitive with an analytical mind and excellent interpersonal/communication skills
– This company is not able to sponsor a VISA for an international student.
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.