James Andrew Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting, for a client, an IT Service Desk Analyst on a temporary contract for three to six months. You must be a graduate looking to progress your career in IT support, a relevant degree is essential for this role and any IT experience would be desirable. The role will be based in Maidstone local perhaps to some of you, and will be within the Social Housing Sector.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is £9.00 per hour and is paying more than the current permanent Service Desk Analysts currently there. This opportunity may also have an opportunity to go permanent after the 3-6 month period.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide IT support to members of staff in the organisation over the phone, via email and deskside
* Install laptops, IPads and mobile devices where appropriate
* Escalate issues to the relevant 2nd line members when necessary
* Deal with minor hardware fixes such as printer faults and computer failures
* Any other duties deemed appropriate in this position
* An appropriate University degree in IT or equivalent qualification
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Mitchell or Will Simpson on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.