Fresh Produce Centre, based in Paddock Wood are part of Fresca Group, the largest privately owned Fresh Produce group in the UK. They are currently looking for a Junior IT Support Analyst to join their IT team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate to join a large organisation and gain hands on experience.
Job title: Junior IT Support Analyst
Reports to: Systems Manager
Job purpose: To provide IT helpdesk (1st / 2nd Line) support covering 450 + users across multiple sites, performing daily network tasks, and to ensure the IT service is consistent and adequately supported.
Working hours are 8am to 5pm / 9am to 6pm and will require flexibility, driving license and own transport is essential as travel to other sites is a requirement.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• To install, maintain, and upgrade all IT related equipment across the business
• To provide general support and excellent service to all users and to deal with support queries effectively and in good time in order to reduce staff downtime.
• Support and train new colleagues to the department ensuring that they are fully aware of system backup procedures and the importance of effective teamwork within the department.
• Ensure all helpdesk tickets are responded to in a timely manner and ticketing system is maintained with up to date call information.
• Set-up and remove user accounts from the network, adhering to company governance policies.
• Maintain asset tracking system and documentation, ensuring all assets are correctly allocated to the right areas, to ease traceability and recharge costs.
• Providing weekend support on a rota basis.
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Working knowledge of Windows OS and Office
• Flexible attitude with strong customer focus
• Strong interpersonal skills and a courteous manner with the ability to explain technical issues in non-technical language to customers
• Ability to effectively prioritise workload
• A curiosity and keen interest about emerging technologies
• An aptitude for problem solving and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the services provided within the IT Support team.
Key performance indicators:
• Maximum 1 day response on any helpdesk tickets
• Discipline in maintaining accurate asset information
• Meticulous attention to detail
Technical / professional qualifications:
• 1-2 years IT experience is preferable
• Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS & DHCP preferable
• Working knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office Products
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org