Outstanding STEM PhD students wanted for role in Technical Consultancy!
Are you studying any STEM subject to PhD level? Are you interested in Technology? Do you have an aptitude for solving problems and providing business solutions?
An established management and technology consultancy is looking for candidates for Technical Consultant positions. They will not compromise on quality and want only the highest calibre of PhD students to apply.
You do not need to be able to code and you must hold a British Passport
Company: Leading Management & Technical Consultancy
Position: Technical Consultant
Location: South East (30 mins from Central London)
Earnings: £30k min.
How to apply: Apply here: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/phd/?ref=KENTOCHI To have your application considered and to be supported by our dedicated PhD team.
Deadline: 16th February 2018
Start Date: Applicants accepted on a rolling basis
This leading management and technical consultancy works on some of the most critical, national technology projects. They specialise in delivering complex projects to challenging timescales. Some of their clients include the MOD, NHS, Fire Services, Police Forces and MOJ. Their technical services focus on ensuring that their customers make best use of emerging information and communications technologies in achieving their business objectives. They combine their strong technical expertise with an excellent understanding of process transformation to harness technology to create solutions that deliver substantial business benefits to their clients.
The Technical Consultancy Role:
This is not a technical position – it is about project-based consultancy. Almost from the start you’ll be based on client site and working with your team on a critical project. You will provide consultancy services to public sector and defence organisations to help them get maximum benefit from their ICT investments and business change requirements. The range of clients and project work ensures that you will gain exposure to a variety of technical and business challenges in a short space of time. Over time you will be encouraged to increase your knowledge and take on responsibility in areas such as: Security and Information Risk Assurance, Technical, Enterprise or Security Architecture, Operational Analysis, Strategy Development and Management Consulting.
· Project work from the start
· Constant on-the-job training with great support and mentoring scheme
· Well-structured progression options
· Salary reviews every 6 months
· Exposure to a diverse range of technologies
· Projects and training relevant to your interests
Is it right for you?
· You have studied any STEM subject to PhD level and have a developed interest in technology
· You must have outstanding academics including strong A levels
· You need to be highly numerate and have an aptitude for solving complex problems under pressure and to tight deadlines
· You need great presentation and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to explain complex technological concepts to a non-technical audience
· You must be holding a British passport for a minimum of 5 years due to security clearance requirement.
How to apply:
Apply here: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/phd/?ref=KENTOCHI To have your application considered and to be supported by our dedicated PhD team.
Alternatively call 0203 602 1970 for further information and advice.