Software Engineering Graduate Scheme
Company: World Renowned Retailer Tesco
Location: Greater London
Salary: £32,000 + Bonuses
Deadline: 28 February 2018
Who are they?
A world leader in retail, they serve millions of customers in stores globally every day. With over 1000 online orders placed a minute, they have won numerous awards for their high-quality products and services. They pride themselves on their fantastic training and brilliant work ethic, as well as the huge variety of opportunities they afford their graduates.
What can they offer you?
– £32k starting salary + business performance based bonuses
– 22 days holiday per rata + 1 personal day
– Flexible working hours and spaces
– Vast breadth of project exposure – you will never be pigeonholed
– Hugely supportive environment in which to develop your career
– Tangible accountability and a real chance to see your work implemented across the business
– Women’s circles – Learn, Develop, Network and Build Confidence through a community network
– Training focused around both personal development and Technical development with access to resources such as CodeSchool and Pluralsight.
– 10% Store discount card for you and a member of your household
– 8-week labs team rotation looking into how technology 30 years ahead could transform the business – previous projects resulted in the creation of Facebook Chatbots, Smart Shelves and a crowdsourced product selection platform
– Chance to work for an international business with half a million colleagues across the globe
This is a technical graduate programme where you will be building applications, developing software and digging into the finer detail of innovative technologies. Through their technical expertise, this team makes ideas a reality. To succeed you must have a passion for technology and an aptitude to develop code. Anyone from any degree discipline can apply, although this role will best suit someone from a technical/STEM background, such as maths, computer science or engineering.
Day to day you could be…
– Producing high-quality, resilient code to create robust systems and test it to a very high standard
– Working with and implementing cutting edge technology
– Working across the full software development lifecycle, interacting with product managers and shaping the future direction of products
This scheme is being offered by Sanctuary Graduates and applications can be made by registering at www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/software-engineer/?ref=DEPT
Deadline for entries: 28 February 2018