OneSavings Bank (OSB) are a challenger bank who focus on specialist lending and retail savings.
They have experienced significant growth over the last few years, with their UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to support our infrastructure by performing a technical role, responsible for the care and maintenance of the Bank’s IT systems.
As the Graduate SQL Database Engineer, you will….
• Install and configure new SQL servers
• Troubleshoot SQL server service outages as they occur
• Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
• Ensure all database servers are backed up to meet the business’ Recovery Point Objectives
• Write technical designs and documents
Why come to work for OSB?
You would be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression.
Being a small challenger bank, we are fast paced and extremely agile, with significant investment being made into our products, team and working environment.
The roles will be based in our corporate offices in Chatham – giving you the feel of London, in Kent!
The added extras
• The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £25,000 and £28,000.
• 22 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
• Access to discounts from Perkbox
• An annual 10% discretionary bonus opportunity
Am I suitable for this role?
You’ll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say ‘yes’ to the following questions:
• Do you have a degree in a highly relevant degree, in IT or Computer Science?
• Do you have a Year in Industry and possess existing knowledge of SQL server 2005-2012?
• Do you have Microsoft SQL a relevant Microsoft certification or are you willing to work towards it?
If you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please contact Rochelle Elphick (Senior Talent Acquisition Partner) with your CV or questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OneSavings Bank, are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.