Java Development Graduate Roles at London-based International Digital Agency
Client: International Digital Agency
Role: Graduate Java Development Roles
Location: Central London
Deadline: 24th January 2018
Start Date: Summer 2018
Apply here: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/java/?ref=DEPT
The client, a global Group Digital Agency, are fully committed to the delivery of the very best standards and customer journey to their world leading clients. Established in 1989 with operations in London, New York, Sydney and Beijing, it’s going places, and empowering its people to play a big part in the success story.
With a large focus on, and investment in, the talented individuals that make up their teams, they look to help highly skilled individuals to deliver market changing solutions.
The Role – Java Developer
The agency is currently looking for graduate Java Developers to work in an experienced project team of software architects and developers, and to be responsible for the design, development and testing of quality code to meet customer driven specifications. Our client develops e-commerce and improves the online shopping experiences of customers for top clients including Halfords, Ted Baker and Selfridges.
On a daily basis, you could be:
– Pro-actively researching new technologies, creating new functionality and supporting production operations
– Enhancing and developing customised code and getting involved in all aspects of Hybris back-end development
– Problem solving and creating robust solutions using the tools and materials at your disposal
– Taking responsibility for the addition of a search engine or video to a website or for a user friendly online shopping experience
• Work for world renowned clients including Selfridges, Ted Baker, Halfords and Audi UK
• Based in cool, open plan offices with fantastic views over central London
• Opportunity to take early responsibility for the delivery of high profile eCommerce applications and support your team in this
• Chance to work on big data projects for multi-national companies
• £30k starting salary
• Grads will ultimately be defining and delivering market-changing solutions and customer journeys with the chance to make a real difference.
• Work with the very best people in their field
Can I apply?
• You should have a 2:1 degree in Computer/Technology/IT related or highly numerate STEM subject
• You MUST have a good working knowledge of the following:
o Java language [good knowledge of Java is vital]
o Data structures
o Web technologies
o Object oriented software design patterns
• You will be dealing with well renowned clients and strong spoken and written communication is vital
• Happy to undertake occasional UK and overseas travel
Deadline: 24th January 2018
Apply now via Sanctuary Graduates here: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/java/?ref=DEPT