1st Choice Jobs is a leading IT Specialist recruitment Agency who primarily find Kent based IT people, local positions in Kent.
They have a range of jobs suitable for graduates and latest vacancies include:
Graduate Support Analyst
£20k – £25k DOE
The client requires a self-motivated and highly service orientated Graduate Support Analyst, with a desire to learn and pursue a career path into the challenging world of Enterprise Information Management.
Working within the Managed Service team, you will play an important role in providing exceptional 1st Line Support to customers, both external and internal. This includes the acceptance, investigation, resolution or escalation of customer incidents within agreed SLAs. You will also take responsibility for the management of internal accounts via Active Directory and Office 365, basic network administration and system and hardware set ups.
As a Graduate Support Analyst, you will assist the Head of Managed Services in providing regular analysis and reporting for both internal and external customer services, whilst building, maintaining and improving the company’s support knowledge base.
Support analysts are also involved in the delivery of customer projects. These may be small changes or projects in their own right. As and when opportunities arise, the Graduate Support Analyst will participate in Business and System Analysis for the development of the change or project.
Graduate Software Support Analyst – SQL
The well-established client provides specialist software system support, implementation, development and consultancy services. We are ideally seeking a confident I.T. Graduate with good database and SQL skills (interrogating data, running queries, problem solving, etc.). Full training will be provided.
The main duties of the role will be:
· To handle helpdesk calls supporting specialist software
· Log and record all support cases and ensure that they are prioritised in accordance with the SLAs
· Ensure that all actions are recorded in the Helpdesk system
· Investigate the work and resolve all software issues in accordance with SLAs
· Provide users with timely updates regarding their call
· Advise the user on appropriate action and record all case actions
· Identify and escalate any calls to ensure SLAs are met
· Knowledge of written SQL
· Previous technical helpdesk experience
· You will be a motivated, proactive individual who is willing to learn new skills and take on a challenging role
· A basic knowledge/interest in programming
Front End Developer
Rural Ashford, you will need your own transport to access the office.
The clients are a diverse bunch, but above all they’re friendly and have a passion for technology and exceeding their clients’ expectations! You will be joining a team of over 20, utilising your key skills and being mentored as part of your own personal progression.
You will be working alongside the Web Development team on new and existing web applications for our media and publishing clients. You will gain exposure to a huge variety of API integrations & partners including advertising & subscription platforms, CRM databases, social sign-on & analytics providers.
For more vacancies check out the 1st choice website at www.1stchoicejobs.co.uk/