.Net / Umbraco Web Developer Salary dependant on experience
1. JOB DESCRIPTION
o This is the ideal role for a .NET web developer looking to develop their career with a forward thinking and highly successful digital marketing agency.
o Joining a highly successful team, you’ll be responsible for building content managed websites with our own .NET based CMS, as well as the Umbraco CMS working on database-driven websites, games and digital projects for a wide range of clients.
2. KEY ROLE
o The majority of our sites are built using the Umbraco platform so a knowledge of this would be extremely useful but external and in house training is available if not.
3. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
o Developing new web sites, databases and applications following a defined project brief and plan.
o Updating current customer web sites, adding new functionality and solving support requests.
o Responding to customer support requests.
o Liaising with customers when required and ensuring all requests are dealt with promptly and courteously.
o Suggesting innovative ideas and solutions to further progress the level of MCM Net service offerings.
o Keeping up to date with current industry developments and trends in order to remain at an exceptional level of technical knowledge.
4. PERSON SPECIFICATION
o Recent computer science graduate or up to 2 years working experience.
o Exposure to cross-browser testing.
o Ecommerce integration experience – preferably SagePay and PayPal.
o PHP and WordPress desirable, but not essential.
o A demonstrable passion for all things digital, abreast of changes and developments in the market.
5. THE COMPANY
• MCM Net Ltd is one of the most trusted Kent based digital agencies having been established for over 18 years. They talk about honesty, pride in their work and making a difference. What is more, they really mean it!
• The team consistently deliver the highest levels of service, combining their creative and technical know-how with a clear and comprehensive understanding of clients business needs.
• Adopting this approach has led to a whole host of award wins, satisfied clients, successful campaigns and a rather flattering title as an ‘RAR Recommended Agency’.
• Our staff enjoy additional benefits including a Partnership scheme, Flexible working hours, Pension Scheme, In house and external Training courses, Duvet Days and a Games room.