Have a passion for video and high quality TV, as well as online production, social media & live streaming?
KMTV is the South East’s newest TV station serving the county of Kent and available on Freeview, cable and online.
We are part of the local television network and make our own news, sport, music, business, politics, lifestyle and science programmes. We are on-air for 24-hours a day showing films and entertainment programmes too.
The station has built a successful production department within the operation and we now have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Producer & Researcher. The successful applicant will work on a wide range of digital and television projects, including national and international series.
Those we invite for an interview will have a combination of essential and desirable skills:
- Graduate level education
- Video editing
- Camera operation
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident to appear on-screen
- Can work both independently and in a team environment
- Can builds relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Full driving licence
- Experience of working in a busy, professional creative business
- An aptitude for working with new technology
- Good working knowledge of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Experience of Final Cut Pro X
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org