Suitable for MSc or Phd Graduates
Escape Kent is one of the UK’s biggest escape rooms and is continuing to expand. With that in mind they are looking for some further skilled team members to join our franchise and game creation teams.
The role would suit the sort of person looking for the opportunity to flex their maker skills, from rapid prototyping to the construction and installation of props, puzzles, and the systems that support them and the business as it grows.
The opportunity exists to see through the creation of interactive experiences from start to finish, supported by a team of likeminded individuals, dedicated to bringing amazing events and activities to life.
Below is a list of some of the skills or experience that we are looking for in applicants:
– A good knowledge of C/C++, and Python (required).
– Ability to work with IOT platforms/services/tool such as Arduino, Espressif 8266/32, MQTT, asyncio/AIOHTTP etc.
– 2D/3D CAD experience, web development, or electronic engineering knowledge considered a plus.
– Knowledge of how to use CAM prototyping tools, such as 3D printers and laser cutters is also of benefit, but not necessary as use of the tools can be learned in the role.
– Knowledge and/or interest of Escape Kent and escape rooms in general.
How to apply
Send your details to Management@escapekent.com