suitable for Digital design students.
KBE Drinks are a local business who are responsible for bringing products such as Kingfisher Beer to market. They have recently set-up an ecommerce site – https://wanderlustdrinkscompany.com/ and are looking to recruit a student intern to develop it further. This internship will be focused on digital marketing, with a strong emphasis on digital design (e.g. preference for interns with Photoshop skills).
The internship will be P/T for 8-weeks, but there is a potential that it will be extended further/lead onto full employment.
This role will report into the Marketing Manager in charge of E-Commerce and support them in driving sales to their channel and will include the following responsibilities:
• The creation and scheduling of social media content
• Creating paid social media advertising
• Interacting with potential customers on social media
• Utilisation of Google Adwords to drive traffic to the site
• Writing blog posts
• Planning topical special offers and campaigns e.g. Father’s Day
• Administrative support for online shop
The successful candidate will require:
• Digital marketing experience
• Design skills using Photoshop or similar programme
• Copywriting skills
• Ability to analyse data and make recommendations based on it