The School of Psychology is offering one scholarship of £1,000. Applicants of any tuition fee paying status registering on our taught MSc in Organisational and Business Psychology programme in September 2019 are eligible.
- Receive a £1,000 discount on tuition fees
- The scholarship is allocated to an applicant who meets the general award criteria on a competitive basis, applications will be ranked by a selection panel.*
- The deadline for applications is 31 July 2019.
To be eligible for the scholarship all of the following criteria must be met:
- The applicant must have achieved OR be on track to achieve an excellent result in their Psychology undergraduate degree (i.e upper second lass honours to first class honours). See table below for minimum requirements from various countries. This list is not exhaustive, qualifications from other countries will be considered on an individual basis
Country – Minimum grade required for Scholarship (assuming qualification is deemed comparable to UK Bachelor Honours degree)
China – 70-75% overall average
India – First class
Malaysia – Class 2 division 1 OR CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
Turkey – CGPA of 2.8-3.0 out of 4.0
USA – CGPA of 3.0-3.2 out of 4.0
UK – Upper second class honours
- and they must demonstrate EITHER how they would contribute to the research environment at Kent with a Master’s project OR how they would implement the skills and knowledge acquired through the Master’s degree in a professional role.
- and the applicant must become a full-time registered student of the MSc Organisational and Business Psychology programme in September 2019.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com before 31 July 2019 with a 500-word cover letter and CV.
Your application will be considered when you have received and accepted an offer of a place on the MSc in Organisational and Business Psychology for September 2019.
If you have completed your undergraduate degree, you must have satisfied all conditions that your MSc offer is subject to.
If your undergraduate degree is still in progress, you can still be considered on the basis of academic performance to date however, all other MSc offer conditions must be satisfied. To be awarded, such applicants will need to be short-listed by the panel and to complete their degree with an upper second class honours or equivalent.
Note that an offer of a place on an MSc programme does not constitute an offer of funding.
*The School of Psychology reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates. The Organisational and Business Psychology Master’s Scholarship 2019 is subject to full terms and conditions which will be provided to successful candidates at the point of award.