Want to know the answers to our Inside Politics newspaper challenges? Find out below!
4. French Political Protestors:
A: Gilets jaunes
5. Political procedure to delay decision:
6. US Political Party :
9. President of the European Commission:
A: Jean-Claude Juncker
10. UK Treasury cat:
1. EU Headquarters:
2. Leaving Europe:
3. Russian revolutionary, politician and theorist:
A: Vladimir Lenin
7. Welsh political party:
A: Plaid Cymru
8. Russian President:
1. USA President anagram:Johns mates offer
A: Thomas Jefferson
2. In which country was the world’s first female Prime Minister elected in 1960?
A: Sri Lanka
3. Who was the youngest man to be British Prime Minister, holding the post at only 24?
A: William Pit
4. Who is the General Scretary of the Communist Party of China?
A: Xi Jinping
5. Who was the British MP born in New York City?
A: Boris Johnson
6. Mount Rushmore depicts which four U.S Presidents?
A: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln
7. Che Guevara was born in which country?
8. Conservative MP anagram: Hart Attach Merger
A: Margaret Thatcher
9. Socrates was tried, convicted and sentenced to death for charges on impiety and corrupting the youth of Athens. Under which form of government was Socrates condemned?
10. Who was chairman of the Conservative Party for 27 seconds in 2018?
A: Chris Grayling