Are you a stage 2 or 3 Politics and International relations student? If so, keep on reading to find out about exam revision sessions available during revision week.
Date: 4th May – 12th May
Location: Online (Module Teams Channels)
We really want to support you to have the most productive exam season.
Kick off the revision season using these non-compulsory sessions.
No new material will be introduced, and many will be student led, i.e., based around student questions.
Some of the benefits of attending:
– Reduce anxiety around exams
– Re-familiarise yourself with module content
– Clear up any confusion
– Know how to prepare properly
– A friendly reminder that other students are probably unsure about similar topics
– Reminder that support is still available
– Find out exactly what you need to do
– How long is each exam?
– How many questions do you have to answer?
– What format do the answers take (e.g. essays, multiple-choice questions)?
Module Revision Schedule:
- PO684 Tuesday 4th May, 10:00am-11:00am
- PO690 Tuesday 4th May, 11:00am-12:00pm
- PO597 Tuesday 4th May, 14:00pm-15:00pm
- PO611 Wednesday 5th May, 11:00am-12:00pm
- PO612 Thursday 6th May, 10:00am-11:00am
- PO579 Thursday 6th May, 14:00pm-15:00pm.
- PO683 Friday 7th May, 10:00am-11:00am
- PO566 Friday 7th May, 11:00-12:00pm
- PO692 Wednesday 12th May, 12:00pm-13:00pm