The COMPASS project is delighted to announce the above forthcoming publication under the editorship of Prof. Elena Korosteleva and Dr. Zachary Paikin.
The publication is a result of the workshop organised at the LSE IDEAS in December 2018, supported by the GCRF COMPASS & H2020 UPTAKE projects, both led by Professor Korosteleva at Kent. It will feature the following articles:
- Korosteleva, E. & Z. Paikin ‘Russia between East and West, and the future of Eurasian order’. Advanced online publication. 6 July.
- Sakwa, R. ‘Greater Russia: Is Moscow out to subvert the west?’. Advanced online publication. 6 July.
- Lukin, A. ‘The Russia-China entente and its future’, Advanced online publication. 13 June.
- Haukkala, H. ‘Nonpolar Europe? Examining the causes and drivers behind the decline of ordering agents in Europe’. Advanced online publication
- Paikin, Z. ‘Through think and thin: Russia, China and the future of Eurasian International Society’, Advanced online publication.
- Korosteleva, E. & I. Petrova ‘From “the global” to “the local”: the future of “cooperative orders” in Central Eurasia in times of complexity. Advanced online publication.
- Nitoiu, C. & F. Pasatoiu ‘Resilience and the world order: the EU and the RIC states’. Advanced online publication.
- Pieper, M. ‘The linchpin of Eurasia: Kazakhtsan and the Eurasian economic union between Russia’s defensive regionalism and China’s Silk Roads’, Advanced online publication. 11 May.
- Valiyev, A. and S. Bilalova ‘A Battle for transportation routes in the Russian neighbourhood: Is there a place for small states?’, Advanced online publication. 2 May.