Meet our graduates: Klaudia Cielinska

Graduation photo

Klaudia graduated earlier this month with a degree in Astronomy, Space Science and Astrophysics – her kind words really touched us and so we thought we’d share them…

It fills me with immense joy to reflect on the incredible journey that has led me to this moment. As I 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐲, 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐬, I can’t help but reminisce about the growth and experiences of the past four years.

This journey has been nothing short of extraordinary. I embarked with a one-way ticket to pursue my passion for understanding the wonders of the universe. Throughout these years, I encountered both triumphs and challenges that shaped me into who I am today. I navigated difficult moments, worked tirelessly to support myself financially, and struck a balance between adulthood and youthful spirit.

My heart overflows with gratitude for the unwavering support of my loved ones, a constant source of strength. To be surrounded by incredible friends who shared late nights and cherished memories makes this accomplishment all the more meaningful.

The pursuit of knowledge and scientific exploration has been my driving force, leading me to a community of exceptional individuals. I have had the privilege to collaborate with remarkable mentors, colleagues, and professors who inspired me every step of the way. Today, I proudly announce I will be 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐏𝐡𝐃 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 Nigel Mason 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫 Felipe Fantuzzi. Their belief in me and support have been instrumental in my journey thus far.

I am deeply grateful for the support of the entire 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦. Their invaluable guidance has equipped me with the skills and confidence necessary for this next chapter of my scientific pursuit.

Lastly, I want to express heartfelt appreciation to my high school teacher, 𝐌𝐫 Waldemar Grabowski. Your enthusiasm for science ignited a curiosity and wonder within me that has grown into an unquenchable flame.

As I celebrate this milestone, I look back with pride and forward with renewed purpose.

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 🌌📚 #𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 #𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞