These posts were collated as part of the research skills training for academic liaison services at Kent. However, having written them, we thought a suggested order of reading for those of you that come from elsewhere without the background information would be helpful, as we know the blog gets visits from all over. If the last few posts have seemed a little random or not in the usual style, this is why.
This section of the programme consists of four blogs posts, and a virtual session – the last link below is to the slides.
- What is open scholarship? Open research? Open science?
- Open Monographs (& chapters) at Kent
- Kent preparation for Plan S – Making full and immediate Open Access a reality
- Plan S – Where are we now?
- Open Research, Open Access. Beyond compliance…
Get in touch if further information would be helpful.