- Learn to Knit and Crochet – a good site for beginners
- Stitchlinks – The Home of Therapeutic Knitting since 2005.
- Craft Yarn Council – A great place to look for inspiration.
- Knitwizzneedles – Knitwizzneedles fundamental principle is to maintain the mental health of and reduce social isolation of older people in the community by providing a knitting and crocheting group that enables members of the older population who are mainly women to, interact socially and participate in their community.
An interesting article on Knitting and Wellbeing – BETSAN CORKHILL, JESSICA HEMMINGS, ANGELA MADDOCK, AND JILL RILEY.
- Attic 24 – A useful site for patterns, projects and advice.
- Knitting and Crochet Guild – a guide to your local knitting groups.
- Netflix- Slow Knitting Night – a genius idea